LIFE CARE PLANNing
Caring About You!
Caring Communities Life Care Planning is dedicated to the assessment and implementation of a comprehensive life care plan. A Life Care Plan that will allow individuals, who suffered a catastrophic injury, to live a meaningful life through life-long projection of future medical costs.
To create a comprehensive life care plan, while providing an efficient and cost effective service, that maximizes independence through lifestyle modification, alleviation of suffering caused by the diagnosis and prevention of complications.
Caring Communities Life care plans intend to:
- Ease the Burden of Disease and/or Injury
- Prevent Possible Complications
- Provide Disability-Sensitive Recommendations
- Provide Thorough Assessments
- Provide Future Medical, Needs appropriate, Cost Projections
- Promote a Meaningful Quality of Life
LIFE CARE PLANS (Plaintiff & Defense)
LIFE CARE PLAN REVIEWS
LIFE CARE PLAN CRITIQUE
MEDICAL RECORDS REVIEW
EVIDENCE-BASE RECOMMENDATIONS AND ADVICE
– Assess Medical Status for functional needs/limitations
– Home Modification Assessments regarding home renovations
– Health assessment for Home Health or other Activities of Daily Living Needs
– Preparation of a home health report outlining the abilities and disabilities of the injured person
– Exceptional experience and reporting
MEDICAL COST PROJECTIONS
– “Mini” Life Care Plans
– Simplified Life Care Plans based on limited medical records
– An overview of current and future medical care needs and costs
– Cost effective means of obtaining an estimated cost of a case
– Estimate and/or assessment based on limited medical information
The Caring Communities Life Care Plan is truly comprehensive
Using the Nursing Process, Caring Communities Life Care Plans are personal and comprehensive expert opinions for individuals. We determine current and future medical, psychological, educational, vocational and living needs with annual and lifetime cost projections. Caring Communities Life Care Planning brings together years of professional experience and information from many sources to provide multiple options based on individual requirements. These include: personalized assessment of patient in home or place of care, complete review of medical records, collaboration with physicians, specialists, therapists, and other health care professionals, helping to provide knowledge of appropriate services and equipment, education about injury and/or illness.
Caring Communities Life Care Planning offers a complete assessment of an individual’s future medical and living requirements due to injury or illness. Caring Communities Life Care Plans can be used to provide professional insight about a range of catastrophic injuries, debilitating disabilities or long-term care conditions for personal injury, estate planning, worker’s compensation and family law purposes.